Purpose and scope of collection
The main data collection on Duy Tan Website may include: name, title, company or organization name, email address, phone number... This is the information that Duy Tan requires customers to provide so that we can contact you to confirm your requests for products and services in order to ensure the interests of customers.
We'll also utilize your personally identifiable information as well as some non-personally identifiable data (such as cookies, IP address, browser type, total date, etc.) to improve online infrastructure and user experience in accordance with latest trend.
Scope of information use
The data collected on Duy Tan's website will be used to:
• Assist consumers in learning about Duy Tan's products and services.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Inform customers about new products or latest events.
• Evaluate and continuously improve the quality and interface of the website.
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
• Promote Duy Tan's products and services through promotional activities.
Our company will consider sharing information with Duy Tan's partner companies in Vietnam or abroad to achieve the following goals. We may share information with third parties who we believe will help us achieve the specified objective above. However, in this situation, we will make every effort to ensure that the recipient cannot use the customer's information for reasons other than those we have specified, to the degree that the customer permits. We will also make certain that they do not utilize this information for any illegal purposes. Only in exceptional circumstances, such as where required by law or competent authorities, is information provided to other parties. We do not, for example, rent or sell consumer information to any third parties (unless it relates to our need to sell our entire assets or business).
Information storage time
Customer's personal data will be stored until cancellation is requested. Customer personal information shall be kept private on Duy Tan's server system in all circumstances.
Individuals or organizations who may have access to confidential information.
• Duy Tan and departments related to the support and implementation of contracts with consumers.
• Duy Tan's partner company in Vietnam or abroad.
• A third party that Duy Tan considers will meet the specified goals in collecting personal information from users, or a third party in the event that all of our assets or business should be sold.
• In the event of legal requirements: The company is responsible for collaborating with judicial authorities, such as the Procuracy, the court and the customer's law enforcement agency in relation to specific consumer law infractions. Furthermore, no one has the authority to violate a customer's personal information.
The following is the address of the information collecting and management unit:
• Duy Tan Plastics Corporation
• Address: 298 Ho Hoc Lam, An Lac Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City
• Email: email@example.com
Commitment to Confidentiality
You agree to the terms described above when you submit your personal information to us. We are committed to keeping the information that customers have provided confidential and using it to provide maximum value to customers. Duy Tan will make every effort to ensure that customer information remains private.
However, no data can be transmitted through the internet that is completely safe due to technical limitations. As a result, we are unable to guarantee that the information submitted by customers will be kept completely confidential, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access to customers' personal information. If the customer does not agree to the terms as described above, customers are advised not to